Located on the edge of the forest, yet only five minutes from the centre, Chalet Corso combines idyllic nature with pleasant comfort and easy accessibility.
Let yourself go, relax and enjoy the peace and beauty of the nature.
Arrival and mobility
- Parking. Chalet Corso has a large, free outdoor parking space as well as a limited number of indoor parking spaces, which can be booked at an additional cost of €15.00 per day and parking space.
- bike. Bicycles also find safe and free accommodation with us.
Arrival without a car!
- Südtirol Transfer. With Südtirol Transfer you can book a shuttle transfer from the surrounding airports and train stations directly to your accommodation.
- Holidaypass Premium. Be mobile with the Holidaypass Premium: Unlimited use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol. Available to you free of charge at check-in.
- Distances. Bus stop 50 m; bicycle path 300 m; Bolzano airport 82 km; Innsbruck airport 108 km; Verona airport 225 km.